Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Prayer Warriors


I'm a prayer warrior, and I'm so excited about it! What is a prayer warrior? It is someone that signs up with www.reecesrainbow.com, who wants to say prayers for adoptive children awaiting homes with their forever families. This is something easy to do when you cannot adopt a child, but want to help out in some way! All you do is sign up and you are matched with a child, and they send you information in the mail, along with a picture of your child. My child happens to be in Eastern Europe, and she has the same name as my deceased mother, Claudia! When I found out the child's name was Claudia, I knew that I was doing this for God's glory! There are no coincidences where God is concerned! Everything happens for a reason. So please join me in saying prayers for this little girl, so she can find her forever home.

Claudia (30)

Girl Born March 5, 2004

SIGNIFICANT RISK, PLEASE ADOPT ME SOON!!

Claudia is a beautiful little girl with long brown hair and brown eyes. She wasn't real keen on saying "cheese" in her photo, but she is well loved and a happy girl. She was born with an oval window, but it may have closed on it's own. Claudia is very active and playful, high functioning, has many words, and is doing very well.

We are hopeful a family will come forward for Miss Claudia!

Contact Andrea directly for more information

I have $50 in my grant fund towards the cost of my adoption!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't she beautiful! Like a little princess looking down at her subjects! Hoping someone finds her soon... she deserves a home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you soontobemomof9 for the Award!!!! I'll try to get it posted on here soon, when I can figure it out!

    ReplyDelete

Get Your Frappr GuestMap!
Powered by Platial